- About Us
- About Oil Sands
- Chip Lake Road
- Media & Press
- Corporate Responsibilities
I agree to receive electronic delivery of Laricina’s annual financial statements and management’s discussion and analysis (the “annual report”) subject to the Electronic Delivery Consent Terms outlined below. I understand that I may withdraw my consent to receive electronic delivery at any time.
Electronic Delivery Consent Terms
I/we consent to receive or access the annual report electronically over the Internet and I/we understand and acknowledge the following:
1. To receive annual reports electronically, I/we need a computer with Internet access, hardware and software to view, print and electronically store PDFs to the extent necessary;
2. I am/we are responsible for all costs associated with electronic access, such as Internet usage fees and telephone charges;
3. Laricina will only deliver the annual report electronically where permitted by the express direction of the holder of common shares;
4. Laricina will no longer distribute printed annual reports until I/we revoke this consent which I/we may do at any time by notifying Laricina by email or mail;
5. I/we will make certain that the email address I/we have provided for such electronic delivery of the annual report remains current and that I/we can change the email address, by submitting a request in writing;
6. The annual report will be provided in PDF format*;
7. Laricina reserves the right to terminate electronic delivery of the annual report at any time.
* You need Adobe Acrobat Reader® to open PDF documents; you can obtain it free at www.adobe.com.
If you have any questions, please contact us by telephone at 403.750.0810 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.